Saturday, July 25, 2009

My Time To Create Challenge


This week is template challenge week. Check out the great sneak peek above. I decided to use an oldie but goodie for mine. I used the Recipe Wrap Up template to create a summer travel log. Now of course this was a template/color challenge and I messed up on the color challenge part of it. But just went with the flow. I did use the grey and blue in my creation though so that counts for something right? Anyhow here is the outside of my travel log:


This does of course open up and has pockets inside which I didn't quite have time to finish and photograph. I will try and get more pictures soon for you. My images are from Clear & Simple Stamps. The plan is called "Diva Airline" and the Summer sentiment is from the set called "Summer". I used Microsoft to print out the "Summer Travel Log" title on the bottom.

Be sure to swing by the MTTC Design Team to see what they cooked up this week you won't be disappointed.


Alicia Weiman
Dana Gustafson
Dawn Easton
Jen Tapler
Kendra Wisenbaker
Kristin Bueter
Lauren Meader
Lisa Kind
Mackenzie Bruckler
Odette
Pam Imholz
Tamara Harder

Thanks for stopping by!

Till later....

5 comments:

AKiteFlier said...

What a clever idea Maria - I love to travel and I love keeping a jornal of sorts - love the image and the bold words - very cute!

Lisa Kind said...

What a cute idea, Maria! I tried to keep a journal of my travels, but I'm always to exhausted by the end of the day to write anything down! LOL! Great job on the challenge!

Basement Stamper said...

Great journal Maria!

Tamara said...

This is a great use for recipe wrap up. Very clever. I love this idea, and I think it would be perfect for my road trip to Chicago in September.

Dana Gustafson said...

Love your cool summer travel journal Maria! The perfect thing to tuck into your bag and jot notes as you go. Thanks for the inspiration~

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...