Saturday, July 11, 2009

My Time To Create Challenge

Check out this awesome sneak peek at today's My Time To Create Challenge. This week Lauren has given us a color challenge.




I decided to do a layout for this challenge. I tried to pull each color as best I could. My pink is by Papertrey Ink, the brown is by Stampin Up and the Mustard and Grey I had in my stash not sure by whom. I used images from two sets by Clear & Simple Stamps, Flight of the Bee and Summer.


Be sure to swing by the My Time To Create DT to see what they cooked up for this fun color challenge:

Alicia
Jennifer
Kristen
Lisa
MacKenzie
Alicia
Odette
Pam
Tracey Cuccia
Lauren
Dawn

That's it for now!

Thanks for stopping by!


11 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

Well, this is just too cute and your model is adorable! Great job with the challenge! I really need to do some scrapbooking...my stuff has been laying around too long!

Dawn Easton said...

Fantastic, Maria! I love when you do scrapbook layouts! You always inspire me to try something new! Adorable pictures!

AKiteFlier said...

Maria this is just super cute layout - what a great SB page. and how cute is that little one!

Lauren (mytime) said...

WOW! Your acrap pages have come a long way! Each one gets better and better!! Love what you did!!

Handmade by Odette said...

Great job Maria! what a great idea making a layout for the challenge instead of a card. Your little one is so cute. Thanks for sharing and inspiring...

Kristin Eberline said...

What a GREAT layout, Maria! This turned out fantastic! Love your sweet model eating watermelon :O) LOL She's too cute. Perfect complement to your fab design. I need to follow suit and put a dent in my scrapbooking!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Kristin

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cool layout!!! tfs!!

Basement Stamper said...

Great layout and pictures to go with the stamping!

Lori said...

What a cute layout! The photos are perfect for the challenge colors.

Tamara said...

Those photos are perfect with the t-shirt matching the pink in the inspiration photo. I am always inspired to do more scrapbooking when I see you great projects.

DoxieGirl said...

so cute!
~Kendra

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...