Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!



Happy 4th of July! I hope you have some fun stuff planned today. We have a BBQ and going to see the fireworks at night. Hopefully the weather will be nice.


I made this simple card a long time ago. At one point I was using this cute robot from Queen Kat Designs on all Holiday cards, it was my thing for a period. LOL! I remembered I had him saved and thought it would be fun to share today.


You will want to swing by the QKD store and check out all the new releases. Here is is a layout I did using the new teddybear. This photo was from my son's first valentine's day where he was playing with the teddy bear my husband bought his sister. However, it really does fall into the 4th of July theme though. HA! I tried pulling the red and blue from his clothes.



That's it for now.



Have a safe and fun holiday!


Till later...


No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...