Saturday, May 8, 2010

Just Us Girls Challenge Saturday

It's Saturday and time for another challenge with JUST US GIRLS. Mona is our hostess this week and the challenge is to make a pocket card. These cards are soo easy and fun, that I made three! Today I have one ready and photographed to show you. I made one for my mom, my grandma and MIL for Mother's Day!

Here is the first one I made for today's challenge.




Here is a shot with the tag insert out and what I did with it:



Butterfly closeup:



Be sure to swing on by the JUGS DT for lots of fabulous inspiration:



Alicia

Dana

Lisa

Mona

Pam

Teresa Kline- JUGS Special Guest Designer for May


LeAnne Pugliese - Featured Designer

JUGS is also in the middle of a Design Team Call come check it out HERE.

Well that's all for now!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will play along with us!

Till later....





6 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

Maria, this is so lovely! I'm sure it will be treasured, especially with that picture of your children inside! Love the papers and colors! Great job with the challenge!

Lisa Kind said...

Forgot to say I LOVE the butterfly! Such a pretty touch!

AKiteFlier said...

Maria what a great card for your mom - love the photos on the insert - that's so sweet. Love teh b-fly too. Have a wonderful Mother's Day

Teresa Kline said...

this is gorgeous, I luv the splash of green.....wonderful...have a fantastic day!

enjoy *~*

Mona Pendleton said...

Maria, this pocket card is so incredibly cuuuute! That big butterfly is stunning & your children are precious :) Happy Mother's Day!

Carolyn King said...

what a great pocket card! love the picture inside idea!!! Fabulous!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...