Sunday, May 16, 2010

Unity Addict Challenge

We'll you may remember for about a year we had weekly Unity addicts challenges, well I'm trying to bring them back. I think I posted a years worth which ended last fall because it seemed to fizzle out, so now I thought let's try and have some fun again.

If all goes as planned I will post a new challenge each week in the Unity SCS Unity Friends forum. Just a fun way to inspire each other with our Unity stamps we love so much.

For the first challenge let's get our buttons out. You see buttons all over the place and I've used them and have seen great cards made where you incorporate buttons on your image.

Check out what I did with Giggle Groove:


I also have to note that this is the VERY FIRST TIME I added machine stitching to my project! Yeah me! I have the Singer Pixie (if anyone has that one let me know what you think) and never really used it. But I finally got it going and did a little stitching!

Now for a close up of the buttons:



I added some apples all glittered up to the side, this is a pic of my kids apple picking. OK well the actual picture is them in the peach trees but we went to the farm Apple picking and was surprised to see they also had peaches! LOL!

Here is a close up of the apples:


All my images are from older Unity kits. Most of which were the first kits I got from Unity 2 years ago.

I finally got a little Unity organization system going to it's been easier to pull out the old images. I will have to take a picture and share with you.

Well that's all for now!

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...