Saturday, May 29, 2010

Just Us Girls Saturday Challenge

It's Saturday and time for another challenge with JUST US GIRLS! This week is wild card week and Alicia's turn to pick our challenge. This week's challenge is the dry embossing technique.

I have had a super busy week here and had this card which I don't believe I posted awhile back and this nicely fits our challenge this week.

Here is my creation today:


I used the Gina K Designs set called Fruitful Harvest on this one.

Be sure to swing on by the JUGS DT and Jugs Blog for lots of fabulous inspiration:

Alicia


Dana


Lisa


Mona



Pam

Teresa Kline- JUGS Special Guest Designer for May


LeAnne Pugliese - Featured Designer




Well that's all for now!


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will play along with us!



Till later....





11 comments:

AKiteFlier said...

Oooooh Maria - what a great gift set this is- it's for a stampin friend? Your colors are great and you did a smashing good job with the template!

Dana Gustafson said...

What a tote full of de-lish crafty supplies! Your friend is a lucky girl!! Great DP on the DP and cute owl!

Sue Lelli said...

This is SUPER CUTE! Love all the goodies inside, too! LOVE the colors - your friend is so LUCKY!

Mona Pendleton said...

Awe Maria, This gift ensemble is the perfect item for your crafty friend! That big owl is adorable & love the use of the gorgeous DP :)

Alicia Weiman said...

Cute...cute! I should make some of these for my crafting buddies!

LeAnne said...

How CUTE is this! What a nice little gift for a crafty friend!

Lisa Kind said...

This is so pretty and yet so functional! Love the colors you chose for it, too! Love the sentiment! Great job, Maria!

Teresa Kline said...

this is gorgeous, I luv the green houndstooth.....hehehe...I hope you have a wonderful weekend!


enjoy *~*

AKiteFlier said...

well done Maria - cool herringbone!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty pear card Maria & the houndstooth embossing looks great :)

Dana Gustafson said...

Oh my goodness! The green houndstooth is amazing!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...