Friday, May 7, 2010

Unity Friends with Flair Friday

Unity Stamp Company


TGIF! Friday means another Unity Friends with flair! Have you decided which new Unity sets you are getting? I know there have been some website issues but you will be able to get those new sets soon enough. The anniversary week went by in a flash but I had a blast being a part of it for the week.

Here is something I have for today which is also for AJ's color challenge with a twist this week. The colors: green, yellow and orange and CAS is the twist. The CAS part was the hard part for me because I tend to love layering and adding embellishments. SO, here is what I came up with:


I used images from Unitys exclusive store kit called 100% Happiness.

Be sure to swing on by the Unity blog to see who else is participating.

Thanks for stopping by.

Till later....

18 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

love this, maria!

Tenia Nelson said...

What super cute card!!

Angie Blom said...

love this card.

Bonita Rose said...

this card is fabulous.. great CAS CARD.. u shud do these more, u are a pro!

Stephanie Zito said...

Oh Maria this is beautiful! So soft and pretty! Have a wonderful weekend!

Lacey said...

awesome card :)

shuggy said...

love the pear!

Jodi C. said...

CAS and GORGEOUS!!! Love it!!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is super duper cute, Maria!

Tanya said...

Whata great card!!

Lesley said...

Fab card! xx

jo said...

Beautiful card Maria!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH--love how you picked orange as a focus color! Great job! Love that stamp--TFS!

Anonymous said...

Cute card!

Elisabeth said...

What an awesome CAS card!

Jennipher said...

I love that pear image Ria. I got my Ippity set from you today. I hope you got yours that I sent!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Sweet and simple!

CarlaKH said...

How cute! Love the way you split the image paper!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...