Thursday, May 13, 2010

Treehouse Challenge Thursday



It's Thursday and time for another Treehouse Challenge. This week our challenge is to make a masucline card. We always seem to be making frilly girly cards, at least I do. Even when I scrapbook I pull out pics of the daughter more than the son. Not good, but that's just because I love all the girly things. Well, this week it's time for a masculine card so I pulled something together which will be perfect for Father's Day.


The images I used are from the digi set called Toolrific. This set is perfect for those masculine cards especially with Father's Day around the corner. My background papers are from Basic Grey and solids are SU and Gina K.

Be sure to swing on by the Treehouse Stamp's Blog and see the fabulous inspiration from the design team.

That's it for now!

Thanks for stopping by!

Till later....

4 comments:

Neva said...

Maria I love it. What a wondeful Father's Day card this will make. Great job on choosing dp too.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

This card has great masculine dp and cb bg! Great job, Maria.

Yaneri said...

Way to go on the bold autumn colors Maria! Adorable!
Happy Thursday to ya!
Yaneri

Bridgett Owens said...

Nice color scheme! I love the texture of the embossed background paper. What a fun idea to add a "ribbon" to the card for the sentiment. Love it!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...