Thursday, May 6, 2010

Treehouse Challenge Thursday



It's time for another Treehouse Challenge! This week it was my turn to pick the challenge and I of course created a sketch! Here is my sketch for the challenge:
And here is what I did with it using a newly released image called Aloha:

I used a mix of basic grey papers except the green polka dots (source unknown).
Be sure to swing on by the Treehouse Blog to check out what the design team cooked up for this challenge. Then head on over to the Treehouse Store for all the fun new releases.

If you have not used digi images yet Ashley (owner of Treehouse) has put together some informative videos to help you out and show you just how easy it is.
Well that's it for now!
Till later....

5 comments:

Yaneri said...

Very pretty Maria! Love the bold and soft lavenders! Very lovely! ;O)

Yaneri
www.scrapycrafter.com

Neva said...

Maria what a fun sketch you created for us to play with this week and a perfect creation using it too. Thanks for all you do.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I just love these purples and greens together, Maria!! What a pretty card with that flower in pink!!!

Heather Prince said...

What a pretty card!! I love the papers you used on this and your image is fabulous! Wonderfully done, tfs!!!

Linda said...

That is to die for I love flower and colors super pretty!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...