Thursday, May 27, 2010

Treehouse Challenge Thursday

Welcome to another Treehouse Thursday Challenge. This week our challenge comes from our fearless leader Ashley and we have a sketch challenge:




Here is my take on the sketch using one of the awesome rubber stamp sets, which by the way there is a huge sale on in the store right now. For this one I used Birthday Cupcake:


Closeup:




Be sure to swing on by the Treehouse Stamp's Blog and see the fabulous inspiration from the design team.


So be sure to check out the awesome deals on all stamps and take advantage of save and play time in the Treehouse.

That's it for now!


Thanks for stopping by!



Till later....

3 comments:

Neva said...

Yummy tropical cupcake creation Maria, let's go to the islands this weekend. I love this. Thanks for all you do gf. I love it.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Oh Maria! I just love all the RED! What wonderful dp you have used! Great job with the sketch!

Bridgett Owens said...

Fabulous colors! I love the paper piecing and the shimmery goodness! Sweet card!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...