Saturday, May 1, 2010

Just Us Girls Saturday Challenge

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!



And it's also Saturday again and time for another Just Us Girls Challenge. This week I am the hostess and I have a sketch for you.



Now here is the little twist if you choose to take it, to create a scrapbook page in honor of National Scrapbooking Day. If you come and play along you don't have to do that it's just an added twist which is optional.


Here is what I did with it using Unity Stamps:



SO be sure to hop on over to the JUGS blog for all the details on how to play along and in the meantime swing by the JUGS DT for amazing inspiration!


♥♥ Just Us Girls Design Team ♥♥

Alicia

Dana

Lisa

Mona

Pam

Teresa Kline- JUGS Special Guest Designer for May


LeAnne Pugliese - Featured Designer


Well that's all for now! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will play along with us!

Till later....





6 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Happy National Scrapbooking Day Maria! What a precious Princess featured on your LO!!! Love the colorful DP & those buttons! Thanks for such a great sketch to play with :)

Teresa Kline said...

this is a great scrapbook page, and such a cute photo, looking forward to playings with you this month!

enjoy *~*

AKiteFlier said...

Oh Maria this is just precious. What an adorable little girl!!!Great idea to add a twist.

Lisa Kind said...

She is just adorable! Love the little princess! Love that you are celebrating National Scrapbooking day! What a great way to celebrate! Great sketch!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Cute Layout! I created acouple of layout for NSD as well. I just wanted to stop by and thank you for your recet visit to my blog.
Melisa

Cheryl said...

How cute is this?!!! I love it!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...