Saturday, August 21, 2010

Just Us Girls Saturday Challenge

It's Saturday again and time for another JUST US GIRLS challenge. This week is a color challenge: Hot Pink, Teal and Lime Green. WOW, those are some fun colors.

Ok, so I have to admit this week has been busy. My husband took off and we have been doing stuff with the kids all week and I ran out of time to make something for today :-(

But I wanted to be sure to share this fun challenge with you as I'm sure you will want to play along! :=)

Be sure to swing on by the JUGS Blog for fabulous inspiration and to link your project. You just may be this week's Chic of the Week!!

♥♥ Just Us Girls Design Team ♥♥

Jo - Featured Designer for the month
Andrea
Kathryn
Pam



That's it for now!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...