Thursday, August 26, 2010

Treehouse Thursday Challenge and Sneak Peek



It's Thursday and time for another Treehouse Stamps Challenge! This week our fabulous DT Coordinator Miss Neva picked our fabulous challenge and it is to use Fall Colors! AHHH, fall it's my favorite season. I just love that cool crispness in the air!

Here is what I did and it's a fun sneak peek for you as to what is coming next week Sept 1 for the new release!


Bountiful Blessings, you are going to love this one!


Be sure to swing on by the TREEHOUSE BLOG for lots of fall inspiration today.


Thanks for stopping by!


Till later....

4 comments:

Neva said...

OMGosh Maria, love these colors and that deminsion on that gorgeous flower is awesome. Fabulous job on this Treehouse Thursday Fall Color Challenge.

Stephanie said...

Maria, beautiful card, love how it pops up!

Julie said...

This is so pretty Maria! I love the flower! Fabulous job with the coloring and cutting it out! Great colors for the fall challenge too!

Princess Scrapper Stamper said...

Beautifully done Maria!! I love the layout and the 3D flower is perfect!! I love it, tfs!!!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...