Thursday, August 19, 2010

Treehouse Stamps Challenge Thursday


Welcome to another Treehouse Stamps Thursday Challenge!!!! Be sure to swing on by the Treehouse Blog for fabulous creations by the entire Design Team! And this month our guest designer is Julie Hoffman.

This week our fearless leader Ashley has issued an "Under the Sea" challenge. Here is what I came up with:

For this card I used the digi set called Bubbles.

Swing by the Treehouse Blog for all the details on how to play along. Also be sure to visit the members of the Design Team all their links are on the blog as well.



Well that's it for now!


Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Cindy Groh said...

Such a cute card. Love that orange PP. Great job.

Neva said...

Just too bubbly cute Maria, love it. Great job on this challenge.

Stephanie said...

Love it!

Princess Scrapper Stamper said...

This is super adorable Maria, I love it, tfs!!!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...