Wednesday, August 4, 2010

TREEHOUSE STAMPS AUGUST RELEASE DAY!

It's that time of the month (NO NOT THAT SILLY), its the time for the TREEHOUSE STAMPS RELEASE!!! WOO HOO!! The August release brings in FALL! AHHHH, I love Fall!


Be sure to hop on over to the TREEHOUSE STORE to see all the new sets as well as the TREEHOUSE BLOG for lots of insipiration!


Here is a little something I made using TWO of the new digis being releaesd today:



The two sets I used are: Autumn Leaves and Beary Thank you. The beauty of digi stamps is that you can manipulate the images to work together! How cute does this bear look under that tree? Seriously? I also colored this digitally, how neat is that? Gotta love technology! I added stickles to the leaves, his nose and the pumpkin!

There is also a GUEST DESIGNER contest going on right now as well, check out the details HERE.

That's it for now!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...