Saturday, April 2, 2011

Just Us Girls Sketch Week

Welcome to another challenge with JUST US GIRLS! This week is sketch week. Here is today's sketch: Here is what I came up with:
I used this adorable owl from Unity Stamps and I paper pieced him. The "leaves/branches" sticking out from under him is from the bird punch from Stampin Up. My solid papers are from Gink K Designs and Stampin up. The striped pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye.


Be sure to swing on by the JUST US GIRLS BLOG to play along!!!


Checkout the inspiration from all the JUGS GALS:


Just Us Girls Design Team

Andrea





Be sure to also stop and visit our Featured Designer for the month...


How to play: You need to upload your project for this week's challenge to your online blog or public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of the JUGS post. If you upload to online galleries, please also use the keyword or tag, JUGS78.

Deadline to be considered for the weekly "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, April 7. The Linky Tools form will close at that time. Our top pick "Chic of the Week" will be announced on the following Friday morning.


Well that's it for now!


Thanks for stopping by.


7 comments:

Scrapcollectr said...

Very cute. I got great use out of that little owl...so nice to see him in use again. The branch was a great idea!
*smile*

Elise said...

Ohhhhhhh, goodness! That adorable owlie looks fat, fluffy and HAPPY! SUCH an adorable nest for him that you've created with this fun, fun, sketch, Maria! Yipeeee! Great job!

Teresa Kline said...

oh my is this the cutest, luv the striped papers and the adorable owl...have a fabby weekend!

enjoy *~*

Lisa Kind said...

I love that owl, Maria! He's so cute paper pieced! Great job with the sketch! Love the colors too!

AKiteFlier said...

CUTE little owl - love the paper piecing - just as cute as can be.

Kathryn B said...

What an adorable little owl Maria! Love what you've done with the sketch!!!

Andrea M said...

Maria, the paper pieced owl is FABULOUS!!! He's so darn adorable! The striped DP is fantastic! I love these colors!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...