Saturday, April 30, 2011

JUST US GIRLS WILD CARD CHALLENGE

This week at JUGS it's Wild Card week and our challenge is to make something using the Emboss Resist technique. This is a super easy and fun one. Check out the simple tutorial HERE at SCS.

Here is what I came up with using an image from the Unity Stamp Co. Kit of the month:



Andrea





Be sure to also stop and visit our Featured Designer for the month...



How to play: You need to upload your project for this week's challenge to your online blog or public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of the JUGS post. If you upload to online galleries, please also use the keyword or tag, JUGS82.



Deadline to be considered for the weekly "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, May 5. The Linky Tools form will close at that time. Our top pick "Chic of the Week" will be announced on the following Friday morning.




Well that's it for now!


Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

This bird stamp looks great in white on that pretty colors! Love it and with the lovely papers, it's a great card!
Hugs, Wendy

Andrea M said...

OH Maria! I LOVE the colors in your WONDERFUL emboss resist creation - so super CHEERY!!! I LOVE the blending of colors for your image, and the DP is just just the perfect accent m'dear!!! You KNOCKED this sucka out of the park!!! WAY TO GO!!!

AKiteFlier said...

Cheerful - fun - makes me smile. Cute image! Thanks for always making JUGS shine girly!

Dana Gustafson said...

Oh cute! I love the ink colors you chose...reminds me of popsicles ona warm summer day!

Kathryn B said...

Love the image you used Maria! It looks awesome with this technique and the pink shades are just perfect!

Elise said...

Oh is THIS beautiful, my dear! Your use of color in this is positively glorious! This is one to sit on your shelf and just save for your personal enjoyment! I LOVE it! YOU always BRING-IT, m'dear! xoxoxo!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...