Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Queen Kat Designs - The Lighter Side of Dark release

Today there is a special release at QUEEN KAT DESIGNS - The Lighter Side of Dark: Lollipop Labs! And we are hoping with the Queen Kat Design Team!

If you are hopping from Holley's blog than you are on the right track. If not head back to the QKD blog to start this hop from the top! Here is something I made with the new release: Next be sure to swing on by the Queen Kat Designs Store and check out the full release and get yours!

That's all for now!

Till later!

4 comments:

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Fun card! Great colors and balance.

Juliana T said...

I had never heard of these stamps before, but they are so cute! Great card.

http://julianaspapercrafts.blogspot.com/

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

Hi!!! Here I am, finally seeing the "real" you blog, lol... what a confusing Thursday (I usually reserve that just for Monday, HA)

Julie said...

Love this one Maria!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...