Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Triple Tiara Tuesday with Queen Kat Designs

This week I am hopping for Queen Kat Designs Triple Tiara Tuesday! This week it's a fabulous inspiration picture:

So from this I decided to go with the colors pink and green. After walking away from this lovely photo I got to work. But realized later my pinks and greens were a bit darker. Well, it is an inspiration right? So the colors inspired me even if I used a different shade.


Here is what I did:


I used the Amy Brown Fairies called The Twins.


Be sure to swing on by the other gals blogs who are hopping today for this challenge:


Linda


Janie


Queen Kat Blog


Queen Kat store


Be sure to swing on by tomorrow April 13th for a special Queen Kat Designs relase!


Till later!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome job Maria very pretty card TFS

Janie

Unknown said...

It's gorgeous.

AKiteFlier said...

Totally precious Maria - love it and I'm sure ELise will too.

Julie said...

So pretty! Love those colors!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So adorable! Loving the color combo!

Linda said...

Oh I do like your card very much...what a great image!!!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...