Friday, March 9, 2012

Friends with Flair Friday!

Yesterday was the monthly {ippity} release and some from Unity as well!! Check out this {ippity} bundle:

Here is a little something I made using the Counts as Fruit itty bitty. The beautiful lace I used on the bottom of this card is from Creating Is Fun!


Join me on Facebook at my GOT {ippity} Fan Page or my Ria Creations (card sales) page!

THIS MONDAY MARCH 12 Join my Design Team along with Creating is Fun's Design Team for a fun blog hop of wonderful {ippity} and Creating is Fun goodies!!!!

8 comments:

Rachel B said...

I love how you used all that pink and the trim looks fabulous! Great card!

Linda said...

your card is so lovely!

Amber Sheaves said...

I just love red mixed with pink!

Jen M said...

Cute card!

Michelle said...

ca ute!!! :)

Gwen said...

Super cute! Love the dotted embossing on behind the image!

Crystal said...

Cute card, I love how the dotted embossing looks like strawberry seeds!

Elise said...

NO ONE would be upset by the rain, when there is a cheerful card like this around! HOW delightful!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...