Tuesday, March 13, 2012

{ippity} and Tsunami Rose's Sketch

I played along agin with one of Tsunami Rose's Sketches! Daisy is posting a sketch a day for a year! CHECK IT OUT HERE.

This was the sketch:



Here is what I did:



I used one of the newest {ippity} releases called - Be Brave Branch Out and the "hello" sentiment is from the Unity kit called Pretty Little Things. I used SU cardstock and Basic Grey pattern papers. I paper pieced that cage with a very delicate but pretty paper.

Have you hopped along with the Creating is Fun and {ippity} blog hop! It's a blast it's the CIF and MY {ippity} Design Teams. The fun goes till Thursday then winners will be picked on Friday! It starts on the Creating is Fun blog HERE!

I would love to be YOUR {ippity} CHICK! Come and join me on my {ippity} Facebook Fan page HERE. And when you order from UNITY be sure to pick ME - Maria Levine as YOUR {ippity} CHICK!

1 comment:

Elise said...

Oooooow, BABY! What a fun and festive card! You make stamping fun look like a full time party, my dear! So glad to know SUCH a delightful and talented crafter like lovely YOU! Yipeeee!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...