Sunday, March 11, 2012

Tsunami Rose Designs - SKETCHES

Daisy started this blog Tsunami Rose Designs where she is going to post a sketch a day for one year! How amazing is that! I will be a part of her March blog hop at the end of the month!

Today I played with her sketch for Day 40!



Here is what I came up with using the {ippity} stamp called WISE GUY:




My pattern papers are from Prima.




There was a fabulous new {ippity} and Unity release this past Thursday! Be sure to check it out!

************************************************************************************

Join me on Facebook at my GOT {ippity} Fan Page or my Ria Creations (card sales) page!

THIS MONDAY MARCH 12 Join my Design Team along with Creating is Fun's Design Team for a fun blog hop of wonderful {ippity} and Creating is Fun goodies!!!!

3 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Great sketch and that owl is too cute!

Unknown said...

I love it! Great job!

Elise said...

SWOON! HOW darling is your USE of buttons on this SUPER adorable {and slightly mesmerizing...} design! LOVE, love, love!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...