Monday, March 12, 2012

{ippity} & Creating is Fun BLOG HOP!!!


Welcome to the Creating is Fun & Got {ippity} SPRINGTIME BLOG HOP! If you arrived from the CREATING IS FUN BLOG than you are on the right track for this hop! Be sure to come hop with us today as there is a FUN Creating is Fun/{ippity} prize up for grabs!! You have until Thursday night to go through the hop! On Friday a winner will be choosen!!

I created a fun set of flowers and a card for my project. I used a small wooden craft plan box from Michael's and painted it. Then added some butterfiles from the {ippity} kit called "Thankful for you" and the sentiment is from the new release "Be Brave Branch Out"


A card made with the {ippity} Kit called Your Friendship, My Cup of Tea and the sentiment is from the new release called "Dream a Little Dream".


Close up of the flower tops made with lace and buttons from Creating is Fun:


************************************************************************************

Join me on Facebook at my GOT {ippity} Fan Page or my Ria Creations (card sales) page!


I would love to be YOUR {ippity} CHICK!


Here is the full line up in case you get lost:

Thanks for stopping by today!

Maria



Some of the kits I used:

BRAND NEW: Be Brave Branch Out


BRAND NEW: Dream a Little Dream


Your Friendship is My Cup of Tea

27 comments:

Julia said...

Maria, Your projects are beautiful. Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs, Julia

Bonita Rose said...

Love all u made.. those flower picks are adorable! xo

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute new releases! Love your lace flowers!

tumblingcarrie said...

I love your card and the flowers. so so beautiful.

Lorrie Jonas' creations said...

Love your projects and your flowers are beautiful!

Unknown said...

oh my goodness Maria how cute!!!!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great projects! Love those flowers you made and that Be Brave Branch Out is a great sentiment!

Scrapindipity Chick's said...

love the cute flower pot and card super fun and spring hugs kimmie

Ki said...

Adorable! LOVE the flowers!

~Ki

Ashley Newell said...

Gorgeous projects! Those flowers are amazing!

Anita Kejriwal said...

Gorgeous work So bright and cheerful!!

Marilyn Nimmo said...

Fabulous projects! Thanks for sharing.

Veronica P said...

i so love the birdie!! great project.

Hannah said...

Oh my goodness, I love everything about your projects! The stamps are beautiful.

hwood_22@yahoo.com

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess) said...

I love the use of multiple stamps in your creation. Those flowers are to die for.

Joanne said...

Your card is gorgeous and love the new releases.

kim.scrapper said...

Adorable card and those flowers are so cute, tfs

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

Awesome!!

Rachel B said...

Seriously adorable Maria! I am loving the planter! I am thinking I need to make one for my stoop! Not like it rains her often so they would stay fresh for a LONG time!

Unknown said...

Wow, gorgeous flowers!!

Julie said...

That birdie is super cute! Love the paper pieced wing and fabulous lace flower!

Kris in Alaska said...

Isn't that bird the cutest thing? Love it and your card! I'm new to Ippity stamps and just adore them!

Kris in Alaska
funamom at yahoo dot com

Karenladd said...

What a sweet cheery card, love that little bird!

SHartl said...

How cute is that bird?!!! Such a pretty card with really wonderful colors!

Carissa said...

So cute! Love the flowers in a pot!

Elise said...

Woot! Woot! You're NOT kidding about the FUN! These stamps are terrific and your DARLING card is singing MY song! Yipeeee!

Lisa Kind said...

Well that is one cute birdy and I love the flower pot you created! Lovin' those lacy flowers! Great hop!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...