Monday, March 5, 2012

Owl Fun

I love owl images and stamps! And with all the work I've been doing with canvas and the "She Art" style ones I've done with the Unity Stamps I decided I need a large owl for my canvas. SO I just carved my own stamp. I've been doing that a lot lately and having a blast.

So here is a 5 x 7 canvas using my own stamp that I carved - the owl along with some {ippity} and Unity in the background.

The pink came out a bit bright but I like it.

Thanks for stopping by!

Maria

2 comments:

Julia said...

Maria, It is so beautiful!!! I love it.
TFS!
Hugs,
Julia

Bananastamper said...

Oh my goodness, this is so fun and so gorgeous!!! I love owls too, wonderful stamp you've created! Sounds like a lot of work...
I found you via JUGS, I'll be back for another visit soon,
Shanna :)

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...