Friday, March 23, 2012

Friends with Flair!

Maria Levine

Welcome it's time for another Friends with Flair!

I'm preparing for a Spring fair/tag sale at a local high school at the end of April so I'm starting to make some graduation cards and gifts to have on hand for the fair.

Here is one simple graduation card I made using Unity with a paper pieced graduation cap:



Sale Sale Sale! Head on over to UNITY STAMP CO. for $2.95 shipping! Be sure to get your Unity and {ippity} together! I would love to be YOUR {ippity} Chick!



11 comments:

Kary said...

Hi Maria, what a Lovely graduation card. Love the paper pieced hat.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

What a great idea to paper piece! I will sure tuck that in my back pocket for later.

Jen M said...

Oh I like this! Love the paper pieced cap!

Lynn said...

love this layout and the paper piecing is gorgeous Maria!

JPScraps said...

Great card!

Crystal said...

Love this stamp paper pieced, beautiful card!

Ruby said...

Very nice use of the KOM stamp. Love the paper piecing.

Eva said...

This is so pretty, love the paper pieced hat.

Gwen said...

Great card, I'm sure they will be a hit. I'm going to have to break down and get a dotted embossing folder.

Anita Kejriwal said...

what a pretty card!!

~Tammy~ said...

It's great to see a graduation card! It's time to start thinking of those! TFS!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...