Saturday, March 31, 2012

Just Us Girls Challenge


This week we are playing with zippers! YES zippers! Last year,
our SWEET Dana, wowed us by encouraging us to make zipper flowers {see tutorial, here!}. So Elise is our hostess this weeks and we are at it again. I have to say I don't think I came up with anything last time but this time I did.

Here is what I came up with:

My sentiment is from Unity Stamp Co. My solid cardstock is from Stampin Up and the pattern papers are from Fancy Pants.

Be sure to swing on by the JUGS DT:
Marisa
Dana
Lynn
Elise

How to play:
•You need to upload your project for this week's challenge to your online blog or public photo gallery.
•Please display our graphic and link back to this post on your blog.
•Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post.
•If you upload to online galleries, please also use the keyword or tag, JUGS130. After you post to Linky Tools you can also leave a comment here.
Deadline: To be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, April 5th. The Linky Tools form will close at that time. Our top pick, "Chic of the Week", will be announced on the following Friday morning.



I invite you to join me on Facebook at my GOT {ippity} Fan Page ({ippity} is a division of Unity Stamp Co.} or my Ria Creations (card sales) page!

8 comments:

Dana Gustafson said...

Oh! Love this big white zipper flower! It's like a beautiful corsage for mom!

Lynn said...

Love the soft colors you choose Maria...beautiful!

Marisa said...

You did a great job with that zipper flower! Love how it is front and center :) It's been great playing alongside you this month.

Lisa Kind said...

Love your flower! These are so fun, aren't they? Pretty papers too! I have that pack and love it! Great job with the challenge!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome job with your zipper flower! I am picking my jaw up off the floor with the amazing samples you all created this week!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome job with your zipper flower! I am picking my jaw up off the floor with the amazing samples you all created this week!

Andrea M said...

Maria, I just love the colors on this card! And your zipper flower is so BEAUTIFUL! Stunning card!

Elise said...

THIS is soooooooo fun, Maria! Thanks for making this technique look SO good - you are SO talented and SO much fun to be inspired by! xoxo!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...