Thursday, March 15, 2012

{ippity} Chick Challenge!

Today is a new {ippity} Chick Challenge! Here is this week's great sketch:



Here is what I did using this sketch and the {ippity} itty bitty called Fabulous Girl:


Be sure to come play along with us! There is also time to hop along with the Creating is Fun and {ippity} blog hop! The DT members from Martha's Creating is Fun team as well as my {ippity} DT girls have a great hop! Prizes to be won, we will be picking the winners tomorrow!

The hop starts HERE. My original blog post about the hop is HERE.


Join me on Facebook at my GOT {ippity} Fan Page or my Ria Creations (card sales) page!



No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...