Saturday, February 23, 2013

Just Us Girls Inspiration Week


This week Tangii is our hostess for your photo inspiration challenge!  Check out this photo above how sweet is that!  I decided to go with the colors and the theme for my simple card.


I used an old kit by Unity Stamp Co.  This kit may actually be retired by now but it was one of my very first Unity kits 5 years ago when they opened!  When I want a shell to stamp with this is my go to kit!

I used the teal, brown and white from the picture above.  And my pattern paper was inspired by the pattern in the napkin and then the shell of course.


Be sure to swing on by the Just Us Girls Design Team for great inspiration:



How to play: Please copy and use our graphic on your post. You need to upload your project for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the the post. If you upload to online galleries, please use the keyword or tag, JUGS177. After you post to Linky Tools you may also leave a comment here.

Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, February 28. The Linky Tools form will close at that time. Our top pick, "Chic of the Week", will be announced on the following Friday morning. 

Well that's all for now!


Maria

1 comment:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the fun paper pieced shell! Great take~

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...