Saturday, February 9, 2013

Snapshot of Love - Just Us Girls Challenge

Lisa is out hostess this week for JUST US GIRLS!    And we are masking!  I went simple using a great image from Sweet Stamp Shop from the set called Lil Sweet Peeps.


Here is what I came up with:


I masked the camera in black ink.  Then I paper pieced the center one and added a button and some twine.

Be sure to swing on by the Just Us Girls Design Team for great inspiration:



How to play: Please copy and use our graphic on your post. You need to upload your project for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the the post. If you upload to online galleries, please use the keyword or tag, JUGS175. After you post to Linky Tools you may also leave a comment here.

Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, January 31st. The Linky Tools form will close at that time. Our top pick, "Chic of the Week", will be announced on the following Friday morning. 

Well that's all for now!


Maria

4 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

Ooh, masking and paper piecing! Love it! Wish I had a camera with all those hearts on it! Very pretty Maria!

Lisa Kind said...

Ooh, masking and paper piecing! Love it! Wish I had a camera with all those hearts on it! Very pretty Maria!

Marisa said...

That heart camera is sooo cute!! Great use of the technique. Have a fabulous w/e :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun use of the technique!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...