Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Valentine Princess

Today I wanted to share a card I made using a great image from Queen Kat Designs.  This image is by Maigan Lynn and is called Valentine Princess.

Check out the image in full:


Isn't she stunning??  I meant to share this card around Valentine's Day but I don't think I did here on my blog.

Here is something I made using this great girl:


I paper pieced her skirt, embossed the background.  I think she looks fabby in these great Valentine colors.

Then I made this card using just part of this wonderful image:


I had some meshy sort of ribbon in my stash that I thought would add some great texture to this card.  Very simple but fun.

Get ready because the new Queen Kat Release is coming soon for March.  And for March I decided to watercolor my girls!

That's all for now!


Maria

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...