Monday, February 25, 2013

Mixed Media Tag

Mixed Media with Sweet Stamp Shop!

I've been in a mixed media/art journalling mood lately and loving it!  Today I wanted to share a tag I made using stamps from the Sweet Stamp Shop!  I was honored to be a guest designer for them for February what fun that was!


This is a manilla tag and I used Dylusions sprays by Ranger.  I also used some stencils from the Crafters Workshop.  The black letters is a stencil but the other images are stamps from Sweet Stamp shop and the set called Sweet Victoria.

The Dylusion sprays are soo much fun to play with especially with stencils.  Although I used ink for the letters.

Well thanks for stopping by!

Maria

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...