Monday, February 18, 2013

Sweet Stamp Shop Guest Designer

So I have been a guest over at Sweet Stamp Shop this month for their February release!  I am thrilled to be a part of the group of girlies who are getting their sweet on this month!

I had the pleasure of working with a new stamp set called Warm Thoughts.

Today I wanted to share a card I made using this fun set:

I just love the teal and yellow together so bright and vibrant.  For the leaves I stamped them twice next to each other to give a shadow effect.  I had this fun bright yellow ruffled ribbon in my stash for some time and thought it would work well on a card.

Here is another card I made in a monochromatic tone using this new set:



Be sure to swing on by the Sweet Stamp Shop Blog for more information and inspiration regarding all the newest sets this month!

Thank you to Nicole for having me as a guest this month.

Maria


No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...