Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Sweet Stamp Shop New Release



I am thrilled to be a part of the Sweet Stamp Shop's DT this month!  New and fun things are happening over at SSS and each month there will be new designers!  How cool is that?  

Today for this month's release I'm sharing a card I made with one of the new sets called Warm Notes!  This set has a great sentiment, a background style stamp and some wonderful bold flowers!  

Using some great paper by Webster's Pages I created this simple card:





This is such a wonderful simple set that has alot of versatility!  I've been playing around with art journalling and I think these stamps would be great as texture and backgrounds on art journal pages as well!

I'll have more to share coming up soon and on my special Guest Design Day on Feb 18th!   Thanks to Nicole for having me I do hope I'll get another chance soon!

Be sure to swing on by the Sweet Stamp Shop Blog for loads of inspiration over the next few weeks from all the great designers this month!

Then go order you STAMPS and get YOUR SWEET ON!  

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Maria

18 comments:

Jessica Pascarella said...

Wonderful details! Great job!

Gaylynn said...

Pretty garden theme with the bird, leaves and decorative paper. :)

Miriam Prantner said...

This is so pretty! Great work!

Samantha Mann said...

awesome card!!! what a FUN way to combine those elements! the bird is just a fabulous touch!

Stephanie U said...

Love the colors in this.

sharon g said...

The leaves and bird are so nice. Very peaceful and pretty!

Pam Lindaman said...

That stamp is really growing on me! Very nice!

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card!

Mary-Anne V said...

Very pretty card...the scalloped circle does a nice job of highlighting the image.

Indy's Designs said...

Oh how pretty!

~amy~ said...

such a pretty card!

Natasha G.P. said...

I'm really loving the linen background look. Nice.

Squirlygirl said...

Great card sweet lady!
~Hugs~
Becky

Sue D said...

Fabulous card with these stamps and paper.

Emily H said...

Fabulous card!

Chelsea said...

I'm a sucker for a scallop edge :) I like how you mixed the patterns too.

Caryn S said...

I like the way you combined the stamp set with the WP paper - they look made for each other!

Michele Duffy said...

Different way to combine stamps and patterned paper, thanks for the inspiration!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...