Sunday, May 10, 2009

Clear & Simple Stamps Relase Day Countdown

This Friday is the May release at Clear & Simple Stamps. This week I will countdown to the big day with some sneak peeks at what is coming.


Here is a little something sweet to start out your week. I colored these yummy candies with Copics and used Stickes for glitter.

This release is a fun one filled with lots of sentiments, you will be sure to find something. Also check out this month's Stamp of the Month, perfect for a scrapbooker or stamper. This darling is called Crop Night Darling.

Be sure to stayed tuned all week for some more sneak peeks at this month's Simple Sayings Release.

Till later....

2 comments:

Erin Bigler said...

Maria, this is so yummy...can't WAIT to see the new releases! I am sooooooo in love with Clear & Simple Stamps!

Basement Stamper said...

I can't wait to see what's in store this month, this set is adorable!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...