Sunday, May 31, 2009

Stamp Out Alzheimer's Challenges

Hi there! Today is the last full day of SOA. It has been amazing and they raised over $6,000 for such a wonderful cause. I had a little bit of time to participate in some challenges.

This card I did for the sketch challenge with Melanie from Gina K. I used the awesome set by Melanie called Jumping for Joy. The sentiment is from the Little Tee's set. My pattern paper and glitter paper is by DCWV and the solid by Bazzill.



Next up I tried a layout sketch. This is a challenge for a guest DT spot at PCP. Check out the sketch here.



I used Bazzill Solids and Making Memories Pattern paper. The "D" in the title is chipboard colored with Copics and the rest are stickers colored in Copics to match. I like the simplicity of this layout.

Well that's all I have now. Tomorrow I have a few things to show you by Victoria Case Designs. They have some awesome Digi images, yes I have tried Digi and it is pretty cool. And once I discovered with a little heat set I can still use Copics I was sold! Now I haven't tried paper piecing yet but I think I can pull it off. I'll have to see.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great Sunday!

Till later...

1 comment:

Tenia Nelson said...

Great card and page!!!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...