Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Time To Create Challenge


Check out this awesome peek at this week's My Time To Create projects!! Don't they look awesome! This week Lauren has an inspiration challenge for us check out this cute picture:





I decided to go with colors for this inspiration. So I pulled out some brown and purple and off I went. I wanted to do a layout again and my Kaitlyn only wears pink so I could not find a picture of her that would work well with the colors, so I picked a picture of her from when she was first born.

These awesome butterflies are by Unity Stamp Co, my solid paper is by Bazzill and the pattern paper by DCWV. My new obsession are flowers and these are by Prima. A while back a local scrapbook store went out of business and I got a bucket of Primas for super cheap! I feel bad to loose awesome local shops but you do have love a bargain.

Don't forget to check out what the My Time To Create Design Team cooked up with week. By looking at the collage above all the creations are super fabulous. So be sure to swing by the following blogs to take a peek and say hello:

Dana G
Dawn Easton
Jennifer
Kristen
Lisa
MacKenzie
Alicia
Odette
Pam
Tracey Cuccia
Kendra

That's it for now!

Happy Saturday!

10 comments:

Alicia Weiman said...

Love your page....the butterflies are beautiful!

Unknown said...

Beautiful page Maria -- that picture of your DD is too cute!

Dawn Easton said...

Maria, this scrapbook page is soooooooooooo sweet! I love the butterflies you have cut out and popped up...fabulous details!

Kristin Eberline said...

What a pretty page you came up with! I love the flowers and the butterflies...and of course the adorable picture of your sweet baby :O)

Lisa Kind said...

Oh, Maria, she is a cutey! This is lovely, and those butterflies are fab! I don't own any Unity stamps, but I'm going to check them out! I've seen many that I really like! Happy Mother's Day!

Tamara said...

Absolutely adorable. I love the butterflies, and how they are flying across the page.

Handmade by Odette said...

What a pretty layout you did here Maria, and those butterflies are just the sweetest and go perfectly with the beautiful girl in the picture!!
Nice done!
Odette

Dana Gustafson said...

Oh man! I have GOT to scrap! Your page is lovely with all the butterflies and, of course, that angel baby!

DoxieGirl said...

Oh my gosh! How sweet is this?!? What an adorable little girl! Love the butterflies!
~Kendra

MacKenzie said...

Super cute. You've inspired me - I'm determined to get some scrapbooking done this month!!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...