Saturday, May 23, 2009

My Time To Create Challenge

It's Saturday and a time for a My Time to Create Challenge. This week was busy and unfortunately I don't have a sample of my own to share. However the DT was busy and I know they will have some rockin samples for this awesome color challenge.





Now check out this great sneak peek at what the DT cooked up:



NOW HOP ON OVER TO THEIR BLOGS:

Lauren
D
ana G
Dawn Easton
Jennifer
Kristen
Lisa
MacKenzie
Alicia
Odette
Pam
Tracey Cuccia
Kendra

Get ready because SOA begins on Monday. There are lots of great companies involved with lots of fantastic challenges. Clear & Simple Stamps will have two fun challenges, so be sure to stop by and say hi!

Till later...




No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...