Saturday, May 16, 2009

My Time To Create Challenge

It's Saturday and time for another Lauren My Time Challenge.

This week it is to use one of Lauren's My Timeless Templates. For my project I decided to use "From the Desk of". This template does make you think of a stationary set holder but does it have to be? Of course not. I took it and used it for a gift.


Here is a wonderful snapshot sneak preview of what the design team cooked up for this challenge.


My mom told me she had to give a gift for a friend's birthday and she purchased a scarf for her. I told her I would make a box to put it in. I also have the Bun in the Oven template but for this gift that was too small. So I took my From the Desk of template and went to work. Basically I didn't add the divider inside so I had an open box to put the scarf in.

Here is what I came up with my images are by Unity Stamp Co:


Be sure to swing by the entire My Time To Create DT to check out all the fantastic projects:

Lauren
Dana G
Dawn Easton
Jennifer
Kristen
Lisa
MacKenzie
Alicia
Odette
Pam
Tracey Cuccia
Kendra

That's it for now!

Happy Saturday!

Till later.....

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty Maria! Love those colors, and the butterflies are so pretty!!

Dawn Easton said...

Maria, those butterflies are BEAUTIFUL! Great gift idea!!!

Kristin Eberline said...

Oh this is so pretty, Maria! Love your vibrant colors and those gorgeous butterflies!! Awesome idea :O)

AKiteFlier said...

Great gift box for the scarf Maria - your mom is lucky to have you to help! Love those butterflies - WOW do they pop!

Tamara said...

Very nice. What a special way to present a special gift.

Anonymous said...

The butterflies are beautiful, and a perfect embellishment for the gift box!

Swedie

Lauren (mytime) said...

Those are some of my fave butterflies. I love it. Looks so pretty.

Lisa Kind said...

Wow! So colorful! Love the butterflies! What a great idea for this gift, Maria!

Dana Gustafson said...

I love the way you dressed up your from the desk of box. I love that template too! The butterflies are luscious!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...