Monday, May 18, 2009

Clear & Simple Treat Holder

Today Paper Craft Planet has an awesome 3D challenge hosted by Lori Tecler, a fellow Clear & Simple Stamps DT member. It is to create a cool little treat holder and what fun this is to create! Check it out on Sunday Lori will randomly pick a winner to win the Clear & Simple Stamps set "Sweet Tooth". This is the set I used on my pull treat below.

CHECK IT OUT HERE FOR ALL THE DETAILS


My treat holder closed:






My treat holder open, I used skittles in mine:


Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Love it! I like how the little gumballs match the skittles

Dawn Easton said...

This is sooooo sweet!!

Erin Bigler said...

Oh dear...ANOTHER must-have set (my husband will be thrilled... wink!). Love your yummy treat holder...those bright colors make me wanna tear open that bag of StarBurst I'm hiding from the kids!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...