Saturday, May 2, 2009

My Time To Create Challenge


Saturday means a fabulous challenge from Lauren. In case you have not heard Lauren is mixing it up a bit with different challenges each week, rather than a sketch challenge every week. She even expanded her My Time to Create Design Team. I am honored to still be a part of the fun. Check out the above photo which is an amazing preview of what the team has worked on this week.


With that being said this week is a sketch week :-) Here is her awesome sketch:



The twist is to make a birthday card. Lauren's birthday is on Sunday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN!

Here is my birthday card using images from Clear & Simple Stamps:

Being that I have leaped into alot of scrapbooking lately and I do have to say I love it. I also made a page using this sketch:

Now be sure to check out what the fabulous design team has cooked up for this challenge:

Dana
Lisa
Odette
Jennifer

Pam
Tracey
Kristen
Dawn Easton
Kendra
MacKenzie Bruckler
Maria Levine
Tamara Harder

That's it for now.

Thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

Tamara said...

Great card, and layout. I also thought this sketch would be perfect for a layout, but I didn't have time to get one done. Congrats on creating two fabulous projects.

Handmade by Odette said...

Your card says happy birthday everywhere! and that's why I love it :)
Nice job Maria!
Have a great weekend!!
Odette

AKiteFlier said...

Maria just love the cupcakes AND the BD cake - how fun! Your scrapbook page is adorable - I don't know when I'll ever get back to that - I miss it. Great job with this week's challenge. Hugs n Smiles.

Kristin Eberline said...

Maria~

What a fun card!! I love how you used the layout for your scrapbook page also. Sooo cute!

Unknown said...

What a fun card - bright and cheery - and the scrapbook page - just plain adorable. Way to go on two terrific projects!

Dana Gustafson said...

Fun bday card Maria! Those cupcake images are looking yummy! I really like your translation of the sketch to the scrapbook page....one of these days I should scrap too. THanks for the inspo!

DoxieGirl said...

love your scrapbook page! :)
~Kendra

BethieJ said...

Great card and layout!!!!
Have a GREAT day!

MacKenzie said...

What a cute card! Love it!

Lauren (mytime) said...

I loe how YOU do scrap pages with the sketch L.O. you totally ROCK!!!!!!!!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...