Friday, May 15, 2009

Clear & Simple Stamps RELEASE DAY & BIG CSS Announcement



Today is the Simple Sentiments release. There are lots of fun sets to check out this month. Swing by the store here to view all the new releases.


Here is a fun little set I created using Sweet Tooth. It's instant coffee tin I kept, inside i made a couple of little notecards.




Here is a view of the top:







Do you love Clear & Simple Stamps? If so get ready..... Clear & Simple Stamps is having an open DESIGN TEAM CALL!! That's right so c'mon get your best CSS projects ready to submit. The call begins today and runs until May 31.



HOP ON OVER HERE FOR ALL THE DETAILS!!!

Till later.....

2 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

What a cute project! I love the colors you chose!

Basement Stamper said...

What an awesome idea! Love the coffee tin!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...