Saturday, May 30, 2009

My Time To Create Challenge


It's Saturday and it's another one of Lauren's My Time To Create Challenge. Check out this sneak peek of what the DT came up with:




This week it's to do some dry embossing. I have to tell you this was a challenge for me, and yes I know I ended up doing a very simple card. I didn't add color but I thought it looked nice with just the embossing. I don't think my touch is light enough to achieve a really smooth dry embossed look. It was fun trying it though. Here is what I came up with:


Very simple I know. I used images by Unity Stamp Co and paper by Bazzill.


Be sure to swing by the other DT members to see what they cooked up:

Tamara
Lauren
D
ana G
Kristen
Alicia
Pam
Tracey



Thanks for stopping by and Happy Saturday!



Till later....






5 comments:

Kristin Eberline said...

What a soft, pretty card! This turned out fantastic, Ria! Love it :O)

AKiteFlier said...

Super super pretty Rita! Love how it turned out.

Tamara said...

I think your card has a nice simple elegance. It's very pretty and soft.

Unknown said...

Lovely Maria!!! I like how you made your own patterned embossed paper! And that sentiment is great. Go you!

Dana Gustafson said...

Patterned embossed paper! Brilliant! Gotta try this because we KNOW how much specialty paper costs in the store. :)

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...