Monday, May 4, 2009

Sparkly Caterpiller from Victoria Case

Check out this cute Caterpillar, I won a prize for a challenge with this card. The challenge was to "bling it on". I used stickles on the caterpillar.




This cute image is by Victoria Case Designs a digi/rubber stamp company. This cute image is a digital image. At first I was hesitant at trying my hand with digis but I was impressed with using one. I thought my Copic markers would not like the ink from my printer but once you hit it with a heat gun it worked fine! One great thing is that you can size the image any way you want which is cool.

Be sure to swing by VCD STORE AND BLOG. There is an awesome prize being offered on their blog so you won't want to miss that big blog candy!!

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...