Monday, May 23, 2011

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge

I can't believe it's already their 3rd CAS-ual Friday challenge and I'm only getting to it! Anyhow, this week's challenge is to make of course a CAS (Clean and Simple) card but bring on the BLING!

Here is what I did using the {ippity} kit called "Now & Always":


It's time to PREORDER your June {ippity} stamps!! BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THIS POST TO PREORDER! You can of course contact me as well if you prefer.

I also have some {ippity} kits listed in my Etsy shop TYKAT SUPPLIES. If I don't have what you want please let me know so I can help you. Check out my pages here on my blog for lots more details.

That's all for now!

6 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Time flies when you are having fun and we are happy you came to play :) Your card is delightful and such a fun CAS design! Thanks so much for bringing the bling to CAS-ual Fridays!

Kryssi said...

Pretty and simple! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

designer pens box said...

it seem that i have visited here!

Karen B. said...

Thank you for joining us, we hope you can play some more! Your card is so cute-love the colors! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Laura Davis said...

Lovely work!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Jaclyn Miller said...

Great use of your DP's to match that flower. Thank you for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays.

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...