Thursday, May 26, 2011

{ippity} FUN!

It's Thursday and almost Memorial Day Weekend!! I can't believe it! I totally lost track of time and never got a beach pass!! I must go today and get one. I'm not a big beach person but the kids enjoy it so it's a must.
Today I wanted to share an {ippity} creation for you:


This is using the {ippity} kit WHERE YOU SHOULD BE. This is also using some fun vintage looking paper that I had gotten in an issue of the Stampers Sampler.

In honor of MEMORIAL DAY I am having a special {ippity} offer! All {ippity} orders this weekend will receive FREE SHIPPING, plus a little something extra from me!

USE THIS SPECIAL CODE ON {Ippity} orders only in my SHOP: IPPITYMAY

Be sure to swing by my {ippity} pages here on my blog and sign up for my {ippity} Loyalty Club!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...