Saturday, May 21, 2011

Ippity Stamps PRE-ORDER and Vintage Kit


It's time to get your June release pre-order in for {ippity} stamps! CLICK HERE FOR Preorder! I also sell {ippity} via my etsy shop TYKAT SUPPLIES. I currently have a few great sets listed with more to come.

I just put together an vintage themed {ippity} kit! And just listed it in my {ippity}kits page.

Please mail me with your interest. I will send you a paypal request with fair shipping for you. If I get multiple requests I will work to fill all orders! If you love the idea of these kits more will be coming!

Coming on Monday some of my {ippity} creations!!

Thanks!



No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...