Friday, May 27, 2011

Unity Friends with Flair Friday!

TGIF! And Happy Memorial Day weekend!!

Today I want to share a card I made for the SCS VSN from last weekend. This challenge for this first card was to make a criss cross card.

Using the kits "Now & Always" and " Music of my Heart" both by {ippity} and available in my Etsy shop TyKatSupplies, here is what I came up with:

I love how this turned out a very simple blue and green card. I suppose this can go to either a male (sure even with the flower) or female.

********************************************************************************

The June release for {ippity} is now available for your viewing pleasure and pre ordering pleasure!! I have them all posted HERE!

In honor of MEMORIAL DAY I am having a special {ippity} offer! All {ippity} orders this weekend will receive FREE SHIPPING, plus a little something extra from me!

USE THIS SPECIAL CODE ON {Ippity} orders only in my SHOP: IPPITYMAY

Be sure to swing by my {ippity} pages here on my blog and sign up for my {ippity} Loyalty Club!

That's all for now!

12 comments:

NoraAnne said...

Love your card! I think the colors are perfect for a man, even with the flower ;) Cute little envelope~I like that!

Carol said...

Very pretty card set, I love the flower!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(Dot)com

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Pretty!

sharon g said...

WOW, amazing envelope! LOVE IT!

dclouser said...

Wow - this is amazing! Will have to try it.

jennifer mitten said...

This is great!

Toni K said...

So pretty! Love the colors :)

Sara Henton said...

Really like the use of your swirl, especially on the shimmery paper

Kim Cook said...

Very beautiful. Love the colors.

Kary said...

Hi Maria! What a lovely card & envelope. I can see the shimmer on the card. Very cool!!

Anne Tussing said...

Pretty crisscross card and insert!

Karenladd said...

Lovely! I really like the blue and green color combo

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...