Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ippity Tuesday

Have you been over to My Unity Place yet? You need to hop on over there because there is alot of fun Unity/{ippity} stuff going on. Currently they have 4 scrapbooking challenges for National Scrapbook Day which was this past Saturday. But there is still time to participate HERE.

One of the challenges was to use a black and white photo so with my {ippity} Stamps here is what I came up with:

I thought some Tim Holtz papers would work well with a black and white photo so that is what I used underneath the photo, just a random collage of papers. The text paper being from Stampin Up. The {ippity} kit used here is called Love in Return.

Did you know the line of {ippity} by Unity is getting a revamp and it's wonderful. There will be only about 50 Unity Endorsed {ippity} chicks and I am one of them!! SO if you love UNITY I promise you will love {ippity}.

I will have my {ippity} kits in my Etsy Shop TYKATSUPPLIES. So be sure to watch out for that. Here on my blog I also have an {ippity} page.
Here is the full LOVE IN RETURN kit (click to take you to my Etsy page for purchase):


I have one in my hands ready to ship immediately. If you are that lucky person to grab this kit right away be sure to indicate in the notes upon check out that you got to my shop via my blog and I will include a free gift with purchase!!

If you miss out never fear just let me know and I can get some ordered up for you!

Well that's all for now!!

Be sure to stay tuned as I will start some regular blog posts each week showcasing Ippity.

I would love to be YOUR {ippity} chick!!


No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...