Monday, May 16, 2011

{ippity} Monday!!

Happy Monday!!! I am going to try and get on a regular blogging schedule. And Monday will be {ippity} Mondays!!!

Wednesday will be Queen Kat Designs Wednesday and Friday will be Unity Friends with Flair Friday and Saturday Just Us Girls Challenge. Tuesday and Thursday will be open for fun! This week on Tuesday be sure to swing on by for the Queen Kat Triple Tiara challenge!

So have you heard? Unity Stamp Co. has simplified the {ippity} chicks program and there will be only 50 {ippity} chicks, worldwide!! I am honored to be one and hope if you are looking for some {ippity} stamps you will pick me as your {ippity} chick! I currently have 4 kits listed for sale in my Etsy shop called TYKAT SUPPLIES! BUT never fear by the end of the week I hope to have lots more in and then on JUNE 5 there will be a fun {ippity} release you won't want to miss.

In the meantime if I don't have a kit that you really want please feel free (anytime) to CONTACT me so I can help you out!!

Now onto a 2 page art journal spread I made yesterday:




Close up of the girl:


Tag:


I really enjoy playing around in a journal. There are no rules you can just do what you want and who cares how it comes out. I like to use it as a chance to explore or experiment. I used acrylic paints in my background and sprayed with glimmer mists. All my stamping is done using Stazon inks, except for the tag where I used Distress inks.

The girl is based on the "She Art" class I took with Christy Tominlinson. Her skirt is made out of white muslin material in which I stamped {ippity} stamps on it using Stazon inks. Then I pleated it together as you see and used the Tim Holtz tiny attacher to keep it together.

The {ippity} kits I used on this page are: Where you should be and Love in Return.

Be sure to check out my {ippity} pages up top here on my blog. As I will update those to keep you posted about all things {ippity}.

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...