Friday, May 13, 2011

Friends with Flair Friday

Wow, blogger took a break huh? And I lost my post from yesterday :( Well maybe it will come back soon! LOL! In the meantime I will share that creation again! I made this recipe layout for the Unity Stamp Co. recipe page challenge.



Be sure to swing on by the UNITY BLOG and check out all the folks playing along today with Friends with Flair Friday!!

Did you hear the {ippity} news? {ippity} has been revamped and now Unity is allowing only 50 {ippity} chicks worldwide! And guess what I am one of them!!! Now an official Unity endorsed {ippity} chick!! Do you {ippity}?

I will be loading my {ippity} kits in my Etsy supply shop called TYKAT SUPPLIES so be sure to stop by and check it out!! I have more {ippity}kits coming soon also! AND on June 5th get ready for a big new {ippity} release!!


9 comments:

Carol said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors.

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Linda said...

Well, I think this neat very cool looking great job!

Houses Built of Cards said...

Very pretty!!! LOVE all the texture!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

sharon g said...

I like your paper selection. Great job.

jennifer mitten said...

Very cute layout...

Rachel B said...

Fabulous recipe LO. I love the background flourish.

Anne Tussing said...

Very cool recipe page!

Kary said...

Hi Maria!! This is a very neat recipe layout! I love how you've put it together. I must try your recipe sometime ;)

Gwen said...

Great page! And congrats on the new ippity changes!

Unity Stamp Co Tuesday Inspiration!

  I'm up on the UNITY BLOG today sharing some cards I made using 2 stamp sets! I used the February background of the month called   as...